Let’s learn how to do SEO better. We would like to separate SEO into 3 parts: On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO and Technical SEO. how? as follows
Note : Finding knowledge in doing SEO will help you understand more about Google Algorithm. We are a company that does SEO for a lot of Thai customers. At the same time, we are ready to share good knowledge in SEO with everyone. Therefore, we would like to invite everyone to visit our website. https://www.maewsom.com
It’s a website structure. to prioritize content that is easy to understand And there is a plan to link to the web internally. In order to make it easier for Users to understand and make Google Bot work with maximum efficiency.
On-Page SEO is doing whatever is visible on the website to meet the SEO requirements and of course, if done well, it will help Google rank your website in a good position. Which, if speaking in steps, what you need to do before and after Let’s start from…
– Doing keyword research
Keyword Research is the search for keywords that people are searching for, related to your business and is the keyword that you will compete with for writing articles or making landing pages of your website. If you do well, Google will bring your website to the top ranking. At the top of the keywords that you choose, of course, you will get traffic to your website and get conversions back as well.
For how to do Keyword Research, you will need to use SEO tools for analysis such as Ubersuggest, SE Rank, Ahrefs, Google Keyword Planner, etc. to use in Keyword Search. Ahrefs as follows:
- When you go to Ahrefs website, select keywords explorer and type the word you want to know Search Volume or how much search volume is there. (Don’t forget to choose what country you search for this keyword) and click search.
- For example, you run a business related to acne treatment. The keyword you choose may be the word acne. You will see that the word acne has an average search volume in Thailand of 12,000, which you can use to search for Long. more acne-related tail keywords in order to make content as well
So how do you know which keywords are good and suitable to use?
As I said, keywords must be searched for, like the word acne, it’s a word that people search for. And, of course, related to business. because you run an acne clinic But will you be able to compete? Must look at something called Keyword Difficulty (KD) is the difficulty in competing with this keyword. The higher the value The more difficult it is to compete with (like Ahrefs, it will be shown in the left hand box as in the picture above).
* Planning SEO articles
Article SEO is a technique for writing articles to be on the page of Google, with important elements. There are several things that you will need to focus on:
* Write to match Search Intent or user intent. By knowing why people search for that word, for example, searching for information, to make a purchase decision, to compare, etc., will write the content of the article to match what they are searching for. This will increase the amount of traffic to the website more.
* Writing content using Heading Tag is writing by sorting the topics from H1, H2, H3, H4,… in order of importance of the topic without using Heading to jump back and forth. It helps SEO know which topic. which is most important. Which topic is the next most important?
* Write quality content both in terms of content and content length. Usually, SEO articles are written at 1,000 words or more.
* Write not more than the specified Keyword Density because Keyword Density means the distribution of keyword groups in the article. If too many keywords are added, Google may consider it spam. Therefore, should write with the appropriate number of keywords and spread throughout the article, the number of good keywords should not exceed about 3-4% per 1,500 words length.
* Include an image or video, because Google loves to see sites with rich media. Including in these media, ALT Text should be inserted as well so that Google can know what image is inserted. And there is a chance that the image will be in the Image Search of Google as well.
* Put internal links, which are links to related pages on the website, so Google knows how each page on the website is related to each other.
* Add external links to trusted website pages to make Google know what our content is about.
* Write an appropriate title and description.
In addition to the content in the article, don’t forget to write a Title Tag, which is writing a set of HTML Code commands to tell Google what our content is related to. But if you use a CMS like WordPress, you can write a Title straight away. The length of the title should not be longer than 50-60 characters and should include the keyword written in the article in the title as well.
Meta Descriptions are content summaries or short descriptions. That will be seen appearing under the title on the SERP page. A good description should be 150 – 154 characters long and should include keywords in the description as well.
* Make URL friendly with Google
Url friendly is to make URLs more meaningful and easier to understand for users. The characteristics of URLs should be written to be readable, short and concise and may include keywords used in the URL as in the example in the picture.